message from the Board
The main activity of the Léon Hasson & Frère Group,
in the Democratic Republic of the Congo, remains the distribution of a
wide range of articles, and the industrial and commercial representation
of brands with a global reputation.
These articles are distributed throughout the Republic via a network of
loyal customers installed in the inland part of the country and a dozen
supermarkets located in KINSHASA.
Our articles are intended for the different categories of Congolese and
expatriate consumers and include notably the following:
- Promotion and distribution of goods manufactured in the Congo
- Wide range of fabrics (loincloth, poplin, suiting, fabric for furniture,
- Second-hand clothes
- Medical products and accessories
- Beauty care and personal hygiene products
- Household articles: dinner services, cutlery, pans etc.
- Plastic articles
- French glassware: glasses, Pyrex dishes, vases, ashtrays, etc.
- Halogen lamps
- Storm lamps, emergency lamps, sun lamps, bulbs, etc.
- All maintenance products
- Hardware, tools, agricultural equipment, etc.
- Household appliances, air conditioners, ventilators, etc.
- Building materials
- Electrical equipment
- School stationery
- Office supplies
- Electronic and audio-visual equipment
- Drinks, biscuits, canned foods, etc.
<< return to home page